You’ll make calls on your computer using our Five9 calling software but will need your Shiftsmart app to check-in and out of your shift.
Once you are tech set up you will do this at the beginning of each shift:
- Using Google Chrome go to www.login.five9.com and populate username and password. You’ll be prompted to enter security questions and reset your password.
- Select Agent Module
- Enter station ID: Select softphone and enter the Station ID provided with your login credentials and click Next.
- Step 4: FIRST TIME ONLY: Station check and download Five9 Softphone Extension. You’ll see “Station Check”. Since you’ve already downloaded the plug-in hit refresh to verify the installation if you receive this prompt:
- Connection Successful to Dashboard: Once confirmed you will see the notice of “Connection Successful”. Click view my Dashboard. You will hear 3 beeps if successful.
- Skill Selection: VERY IMPORTANT: Five9 will prompt you to select skills for today's session. Please only select the skill(s) as instructed in your shift description / by your shift manager.
- Agent Dashboard: Once logged in you’ll see the full agent desktop plus “dashboard” home screen. Note the skill(s)/queues assigned to your profile. To begin your shift, click the red button and go into a Ready Voice state.
- Contacts will be routed to you, click OK.