Shiftsmart helps you manage your schedule and work when you want. Keep an eye out for notifications about open shifts and follow the steps below to pick-up extra shifts.
- Option 1: Homepage -
- Open shifts are listed on the Home tab - you can look at a list view of the shifts available
- Click on a shift to see additional details
- If you are interested in working the shift, click on the “Accept Shift” button
- Option 2: Text Message -
- Open shifts can also be sent out via text message. To accept the shift simply reply ‘Yes’ or ‘Accept’ and the shift will automatically be added to your schedule. If you are unable to accept you can also reply ‘No’ or ‘Decline’
- Option 3: Assigned by Manager -
- Occasionally, a shift will be assigned to you directly by a Manager. If you are assigned that shift, the shift will be visible in the Schedule tab
- My shifts aren’t showing in the schedule tab
- Before you Message your Manager, please log out of the app and back in. This will refresh the Schedules tab where you can view your shifts.
- I received a notification about an available shift but don’t see a shift in the app
While we push out multiple shifts with available slots, these can fill quickly. We recommend that you turn on push notifications in your phone settings so you get the alerts when a shift is pushed out.