The following are examples of appropriate attire while conducting a safety audit:
- Clean, neat, safe and Professional dress is required to complete the audit. This includes closed-toed shoes with no open heels.
- Pants without tears, frays, holes, and worn at the waist
- Minimum dress or skirt length below the knees
- Shirt/dress with collar and sleeves buttoned appropriately to cover the chest
- PPE (personal protective equipment) must be worn at ALL times during an audit (face mask or appropriate face covering)
Please note that athletic wear, sandals, Shorts, swimwear, Pajamas, Outdoor gear and Sunglasses are all NOT acceptable.