IMPORTANT: If you are getting a new cell phone number, you will need to let us know in advance by messaging us via the Shiftsmart app. We will request a reset to your multi-factor authentication, which may take up to 1-3 days to process.
Once you have your new phone number you can simply follow the instructions below or in Step 1 of the web tutorial here: https://tech-setup-tutorial.webflow.io/
Step 1: Setup Multi-Factor Authentication
Watch the video and follow the instructions closely to setup your multi-factor authentication (text message verification):
- Select 'Click to Begin' and a new window will open https://mfa.dynatacorp.com
- Enter your username and password. Note: These are CASE SENSITIVE.
- Your username beings with ssm and is always lower case (e.g. ssm000003)
- Your password begins with !Welcome followed by 4 numbers (e.g. !Welcome1234)
- Under Method use the dropdown to select 'Text Message'
- Enter your cell phone number. Note: Do NOT add any spaces or special characters (e.g. 2123435566)
- Select 'Text Me Now' to Authenticate
- Enter the One-Time Passcode you received via text message, then click 'Authenticate'
- The screen will change to 'Welcome, Account Configuration Complete' which means you are now complete Step 1