With a few easy steps, you can set up your computer and start earning. The best way to do so is to visit our step-by-step tutorial here: https://tech-setup-tutorial.webflow.io/
Otherwise, you can refer to the detailed instructions below.
Step 1: Setup Multi-Factor Authentication
Watch the video and follow the instructions closely to setup your multi-factor authentication (text message verification):
- Select 'Click to Begin' and a new window will open https://mfa.dynatacorp.com
- Enter your username and password. Note: These are CASE SENSITIVE.
- Your username beings with ssm and is always lower case (e.g. ssm000003)
- Your password begins with !Welcome followed by 4 numbers (e.g. !Welcome1234)
- Setup your authentication using the Text Message option
- Under Method use the dropdown to select 'Text Message'
- Enter your cell phone number. Note: Do NOT add any spaces or special characters (e.g. 2123435566)
- Select 'Text Me Now' to Authenticate
- Enter the One-Time Passcode you received via text message, then click 'Authenticate'
- The screen will change to 'Welcome, Account Configuration Complete' which means you are now complete Step 1
Step 2: Download and install our VPN
A VPN, or virtual private network, creates a secure connection over the internet that allows you to work safely and securely from home. Our VPN is powered by Palo Alto Networks.
Watch the video and follow the instructions closely to download and install our VPN:
- Select the download file for your computer, either 64-bit (most computers) or 32-bit (older computers)
- Once the download is complete, click the file to open the 'Welcome to the Global Protect Setup Wizard' window
- Click 'Next'
- Click 'Next' on Installation Folder (this is where it will save on your computer)
- Click 'Next' to Confirm Installation
- There will be a popup window that asks 'Do you want to make changes to this device?'; Select 'Yes'
- Select 'Close' on Installation Complete
Step 3: Log in to our VPN
Now that the VPN is installed you will need to configure it to the right network. This is a two (2) part process.
Watch the first video and follow the instructions closely to configure the VPN:
- At the bottom right of your screen select the '^' arrow and a globe icon will appear in a small bow with other icons
- If you can't find it there, type 'Global Protect' into your search bar at the bottom of your computer and select 'Open'
- Enter the portal address exactly as shown: gpcati.dynata.com
- Click 'Connect'. Once successfully connected you have completed part one.
Watch the second video and follow the instructions closely to login to the VPN:
- Enter your username and ADD @dynatacorp.com to the end (e.g. email@example.com)
- Enter your password (e.g. !Welcome1234)
- Click 'Sign In'
- Enter the verification code you receive via text message and select 'OK'
- Once you see the globe with the gray shield checkmark you are securely connected to the VPN
Step 4: Log in to our interviewer website
Watch the video and follow the instructions closely to login to our interviewer website, which is what you will be using to conduct your survey calls.
- Make sure you are connected to the VPN first. If you are not connected to the VPN, you will NOT be able to login to the interviewer website.
- Visit https://interviewer.surveysampling.com/
- Tip: Save this website to your bookmarks as you'll be using it every time you are working!
- Enter your username and password. Note: You do NOT need to include @dynatacorp.com.
- Your screen will display 'You have no project assignment'
- Select 'Allow' on sharing your microphone with the interviewer
- Note: This is to monitor your calls for quality assurance purposes
- Under 'Your Enter Screen' select the mini screen you'd like to share with the interviewer and select 'Share'
- Note: This is also to monitor your calls for quality assurance purposes
- Congrats, you have successfully set up the software on your Windows computer! :)