One of the requirements when conducting a mystery shop on the Shiftsmart platform is to take a photo while you are at the retailer conducting your interaction. Many other mystery shops require a purchase to be made in the store to verify that you were at the correct location, but at Shiftsmart we’ve taken a different approach. Instead, we use a selfie, in conjunction with geo-verification, instead of asking you to make a purchase. There are three requirements for the photos, which are detailed below.
- A unique image for every shop
- Each survey you fill out should include a unique image taken at the same time you check-in.
- Include yourself in the photo
- We require that you include yourself in the photo so we can see that you are present at the location.
- Include the retailer name and building facade in the photo
- In case there is an issue obtaining your geo-location data, we will use the building facade as a secondary confirmation of location.