After completing a Mystery Shop on Shiftsmart, your shop needs to go through review, approval, and payment submission before the deposit reaches your bank account.
We typically complete this process in five business days or less. As a reminder, business days exclude Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays.
Bonuses are processed after shops are completed, so payments for these will be received separately.
After your shop is submitted, it goes through the following process:
- Review: Before your shop can be submitted for payment, it must be reviewed to ensure that it was done properly. All shops require either a successful check-in or a photo of a receipt/selfie at the location to verify your visit.
- Checking In: Most shops require that you successfully verify your visit using a geo-verified check-in. What this means is that when you are at the location of the mystery shop, you must use the app to check-in. If you are too far from the location, the app will warn you when you attempt to check-in. To speed up your approval, please ensure that you successfully check-in for each shop.
- Receipt Photos: If a shop requires a purchase, you will be required to submit a receipt, which will be reviewed by our team for accuracy. To speed up your approval, please ensure that you submit a clear photograph of the exact receipt correlated to the visit.
- Approval: Once the shop is passed through review, our team approves the shop for payment. If you have not set up a bank account, your payment will not be approved, and a member of our team will reach out to you to set up your bank account
- Payment: After your shop has been reviewed and approved, it will be submitted for payment. This process involves a transfer into your Stripe Account, followed by a transfer from your Stripe Account to your bank account. Once the transfer is initiated from Stripe to your bank account, your payment should reach in no more than 1-2 days.