Before starting some shops, you need to check-in to the location and provide a photo of yourself in front of the store. This allows us to confirm that you've visited the right store.
- Once you've arrived at the location but are still outside the store, click on the Schedule tab
- Scroll to the corresponding shop and click on it
- Click the "Start" button on that shop
- Next, click "Check in to Location"
- IMPORTANT: If you receive a warning that you are too far away, move closer to the location and try checking in again. If this continues to be a problem make sure your phone's location services are calibrated. Learn more about that HERE. The app will allow you to override the check in, however, check-ins too far from the store will be rejected.
- Finally, click "Upload Store Image" and take a selfie photo in front of the store. The store name should be visible in the photo. To learn more about storefront selfie requirements click HERE
- You can also choose to preview the survey before beginning it. As a reminder, any results entered into the survey preview will not be saved or submitted
- The "Complete Your Survey" button should be highlighted at the bottom. Click there to complete your shop!